Instagram has a new feature called Instagram Live Rooms that we can use, girls. If all this time we have only been able to, the Instagram Live Rooms feature will be able to make live streams with 3 other accounts in one session, you know!
So, we can live stream with 3 other people at one time.
In order to use Instagram Live Rooms, the first thing we have to do is update our application first.
After that, follow this guide so you can use the Instagram Live Rooms feature.
How to use Instagram Live Rooms
1. To start Live Streaming, swipe the main page to the right.
- Select the “Live” option which is to the right of the “Story” menu.
- Then, tap the circle button at the bottom center of the screen to start Live Streaming.
- To invite friends to join the Live Rooms broadcast, tap the camera icon or Rooms.
- After that, users will see a list of friends who have submitted requests to join Live Rooms.
- If playing the role of host, the user can type the name of the friend they want to add.
- Users can add up to three friends at once to join the Live Rooms broadcast.
- Users are also possible to add all three simultaneously or gradually.
If the host uses an iOS device, they will be able to use the Q&A feature in Live Rooms.
But for now, users cannot display photos or videos like the Live feature which is still in effect today.
The Live Rooms feature has been rolled out gradually to users in Indonesia and India.
In the future, this feature will be available to all Instagram users globally.